Cosmetic and implant dentistry can address a wide range of smile issues, especially when there is a need for more involved tooth restorations, as in the case of missing or severely damaged teeth. Tooth loss can affect both the aesthetic appearance of your smile and your oral health. Many patients want to correct this issue, but are unsure of the options that are available to them. One of the best ways to fix a gapped smile is through dental implants. Here are some of the benefits that dental implants have to offer:
- · Looks and feels like a natural tooth
- · No need to change brushing, flossing, or eating habits
- · Blends in with the rest of your smile
- · Doesn’t alter any of the surrounding teeth
- · Sturdy and long lasting
- · Implant is rooted into the jaw
Visit our FAQ page at www.oysterbaydentists.com/dental-implant-faq-s/ to learn more about dental implants or call our office at 516-922-5730.